For the aquaculture industry, exports are expected to account for over 60% industry revenue in the current year, so firms that have a strong presence in export markets are likely to do particularly well.
However, the success the aquaculture industry is at the mercy of global currency movements, which can rise and fall sharply. The seasonal nature of aquaculture imports and exports also means that there is an increased exposure to currency risk.
Due to the time, resources and expertise required to manage global payments and currency personally, it often makes sense to partner with a FX specialist. That way, you can rest assured that you will receive the most cost-effective global payments service while having the freedom to concentrate on your own core business.
By working with AFEX to manage your global payments you can expect:
Efficient, fast and flexible global payments:
- Access to a comprehensive range of currencies and seamless, integrated payment services that can help aquaculture importers and exporters process sales from across the globe.
Access to strategic insight and experience of managing FX exposure through a team of global payment specialists:
- Utilise our experience of over 35 years in foreign exchange (FX) to help you stay ahead in the world’s currency markets, with access to leading market research and knowledge.
- AFEX has developed specific expertise to meet the demands of importers and exporters seeking efficient global payment solutions and competitive pricing.
- We will establish where we can add value to your business and provide innovative strategies for corporate treasury exposures.
Access to effective and transparent currency risk management tools:
- Reduce currency risk with spot transactions or forward contracts.
- Stay on top of your global payments and implement a currency risk management strategy that reduces the impact of currency fluctuations on payments to international suppliers.
Potential to boost your profitability:
Free access to our global payments platform – AFEXDirect – and a free currency risk management consultation